Chapter 19 of Clinical Practice in Correctional Medicine, Michael Puisis Ed., Philadelpha: Elseview/Mosby Press,2006
For more information, please
Dr. Leta D. Smith - Publication Samples
Hospital and Community Psychiatry 40:491-496,
Dr. Smith has authored numerous reports, policies, and training manuals for courts, major jurisdictions, and corporate management.
In addition, Dr. Smith has numerous professional publications concerning the
provision of quality care and treatment across the Juvenile and Adult continuum of services.
- Service on the Editorial Advisory Board for the Juvenile Correctional Mental Health Report
-Co-authoring a chapter in the NCCHC Outstanding book of the Year:
- U.S. Supreme Court Case, 2006 citation of Dr. Smith's study findings reported in her article involving Medication Refusal:
- Publication in the International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology
- Co-author of AIDS and People with Severe Mental Illness
- Publication in the Journal of Hospital and Community Psychiatry
New Haven: Yale University Press,1996